Soft, chewy and sinfully delicious, these flourless cookies are perfect for those with gluten sensitivities. For an even more allergy-friendly option, try using Enjoy Life® Mini Chips—they're dairy, nut & soy free.
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c shredded, dehydrated coconut
- 3/4 c mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs with the next four ingredients. Add the shredded coconut and stir to combine. The mixture should be moist, but not overly loose. If at any point the mixture seems too loose add more shredded coconut in small increments. Fold in the chocolate chips
2. Scoop tablespoonfuls of the cookie mixture onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the cookies from baking sheet and let cool on wire cooling rack.